Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

my boyfriend accidentally sent me dirty pictures meant for another girl

A few days ago my boyfriend(m18) accidentally sent me(f18) a snapchat about trading dirty pictures. The snapchat was supposed to go to another girl. We’ve been dating for almost a year and i’m heartbroken.

He claims that this is the first time this happened, and that he has been thinking about having sex with other girls for a little while now. He says that he would never actually go through with it and that it’s just how every guy thinks. He cried to me on the phone, and apologized, and said that he learned his lesson and would never do it again.

I don’t know if i should give him a second chance. I broke up with him as soon as he did that, but we’ve still been talking. Right now we’re just on a break, but I don’t know if I should end things all together. I don’t know whether to believe if he’s learned his lesson or not.

TL;DR my boyfriend accidentally sent me a dirty picture that was meant for another girl



Submitted October 30, 2019 at 01:45PM by user0129082401 https://ift.tt/2WrWxND
my boyfriend accidentally sent me dirty pictures meant for another girl my boyfriend accidentally sent me dirty pictures meant for another girl Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.