Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Partner (32M) says if I (32F) never existed and she wasn’t married that he would try again with his ex.

He’s also said they never really “fell out of love,” but broke up at the time due to other issues. It’s been 10 years. He doesn’t understand why this upsets me, and I’m not really able to put it into words. He is trying to say that I’m being crazy for feeling this way. Can anyone help me understand my own feelings or make sense of them? Why does this bother me?

TL;DR My partner of 3 years said that in a different universe if I never existed and she wasn’t married that he would get back with his ex. I don’t understand why this bothers me but it upsets me a lot. Help.



Submitted October 29, 2019 at 05:10PM by Old_polaroids https://ift.tt/2BUj6kx
Partner (32M) says if I (32F) never existed and she wasn’t married that he would try again with his ex. Partner (32M) says if I (32F) never existed and she wasn’t married that he would try again with his ex. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.