Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend (22) played a horrible prank on me (22) over the weekend. What do I do?

I'll try to get to the point. I'm 22 as well btw. I went home for the weekend and had no data so I was unable to chat to my boyfriend on whatsapp or any other social media platform so he phoned me instead. This was on Saturday. He told me there was an energy drink he had bought earlier on in the day and was feeling sick... so whilst we were on the phone he'd groan and stuff, so I asked him if he was okay you know? Next thing I know he screams and when I ask him if he's okay again he drops. About 20min later he sends me a text message saying he's on the way to the hospital he'll text or phone me alter. Once again, I had no data or sms's or airtime to phone so I couldn't respond... it was around 00:10 when this happened. I was worried. On Sunday morning at around 5.30am he sends a text saying he's back in his room so I anxiously waited for him to phone me... around 06:00 he phones and I ask him how he is, he laughs and says "it was a prank. I never went to the hospital" I think I was too hurt to even respond with anger or content him so I let it slide. He kept on saying how he'll never stop pranking me. That's how he is. Yesterday I asked him to send me some songs via whatsapp and he said I should beg for them so I said pretty please. He then said I wasn't trying hard enough. I then practically told him to eat shit and never spoke to him the rest of the day. Today he asks me what's wrong, so I tell him.. He then sends me a series of messages saying I have no sense of humour and that he was joking both times.

This all makes him sound like an ass I know but he does have good qualities... so now what? How do I handle this?

Tl;dr Boy friend played a series of bad pranks and says I lack a sense of humour



Submitted October 29, 2019 at 03:10PM by HoneyGlazedCarrots https://ift.tt/34horia
Boyfriend (22) played a horrible prank on me (22) over the weekend. What do I do? Boyfriend (22) played a horrible prank on me (22) over the weekend. What do I do? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.