Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

UPDATE: My gf [27f] says she wants to spend her life with me [27m] and asks me to give up on a PhD.

Original post here.

Some people asked me to update my situation, I don't know if they'll see this. I had to re-upload because of the missing tldr (now at the end).

At the end my girlfriend realized that she couldn't have a relationship with me while being in the police academy, so last night she called me and left me.

A few days ago, my PhD funding was refused for the second and most likely last time.

I guess I'll have to figure out what to do from now on.

Thanks to all of you who answered, some comments were really funny!

TL;DR: no girlfriend and no PhD, thank you for help.



Submitted October 26, 2019 at 10:49PM by open_closet https://ift.tt/2pZrUmg
UPDATE: My gf [27f] says she wants to spend her life with me [27m] and asks me to give up on a PhD. UPDATE: My gf [27f] says she wants to spend her life with me [27m] and asks me to give up on a PhD. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.