Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

[NSFW] My (29m) boyfriend (27m) is upset that I went down on him even though I wasn't in the mood

So sorry if this is a TMI situation but I need some kind of outside opinion to see which one of us is being crazy. For context, this is his first relationship with a man and this is my first relationship with a decent human being. So maybe this is a case of him used to being with girls or me used to being with assholes? I don't know.

So yesterday we were at home. I was on the couch watching tv. He comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me and kisses me you know basically making it clear that he was looking for some action.

Yeah okay fine. I was pretty tired and not really in the mood. But hey whatever I've seen that episode of Parks and Rec like 30 times. We make out a little. I go down on him.

He finishes and moves to return the favor but I'm like nah I'm good thanks. He asks if there's something wrong and I just tell him I'm not in the mood. He asks why I went down on him then. Like I don't know cuz he wanted me to?

Now he's upset cuz he said if I wasn't in the mood I should have just said no. I honestly don't get what the big deal is. He was horny. I sucked his dick and he didn't have to reciprocate. Who the fuck complains about that???

I have a pretty low libido so I've done this a bunch of timed in the past with ex's and none of them ever complained. Is it weird or is he just overreacting?

tldr- I went down on my boyfriend instead of telling him I wasn't in the mood and now he's being pissy. Which one of us is being weird?



Submitted October 28, 2019 at 05:38PM by 183751418 https://ift.tt/2pqseuq
[NSFW] My (29m) boyfriend (27m) is upset that I went down on him even though I wasn't in the mood [NSFW] My (29m) boyfriend (27m) is upset that I went down on him even though I wasn't in the mood Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.