Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is it wrong that I (26 F) peed in front of my male friend (30 m)

Hey reddit, I need help figuring out if I am in the wrong and if so how can I damage control? I have a friend of 8 years from college that I often go hiking / camping /kayaking with. We have been on many trips together and have hiked at many national parks. We are only platonic friends though.

My friend recently got a girlfriend (29 F) and she went on a short 3 mile hike with us this past weekend. It was a lot of fun and we have all hung out in the past a few times before. At one point I had to pee so I walked off the rail about 5 feet and peed. I was still in eye sight but it’s not like they were looking at me. No big deal. My friend and I have peed around each other and even in front of each times in the past. One time even 3 feet away from each other. Not a big deal to me.

I guess the girlfriend was upset and uncomfortable by it. She and my friend ended up fighting and she upset that we pee around each other. She took it far enough to say she doesn’t want us hanging out anymore. I feel bad, but I really don’t think this is a big deal.

TL;DR Peed on a hiking trip near friend and gf, didn’t think it was a big deal...now I can’t go on hikes around my friend anymore. Am I in the wrong here?



Submitted October 30, 2019 at 04:38PM by thrwawaynaturelvr https://ift.tt/36v01nc
Is it wrong that I (26 F) peed in front of my male friend (30 m) Is it wrong that I (26 F) peed in front of my male friend (30 m) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 31, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.