Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My(26f) husband(29m) has a nearly psychotic anger episode every single morning and idk what to do anymore

Every morning, without fail, when my husband wakes up for work(after only 6 hours of sleep) he immediately within like 30 seconds is just furious. I can’t even think of a rational example of why someone would ever get that mad. He scoffs, throws off his blanket, starts slamming shit(doors, the bathroom mirror, shoes, drawers, etc), goes into the bathroom and yells a big “FUCK” or something similar, gets in the shower and laughs hysterically while simultaneously banging something which I assume to be his fist or maybe his head. All I know is it used to give me horrible anxiety and still does but I mostly just feel annoyed now. I just roll my eyes and I’m like, really? Here we go again. He has had anger issues forever but during the day he’s gotten better. In my opinion it’s a combination of unresolved emotions, nicotine addiction, weed addiction, video game addiction, and lack of sleep. I try to get him to get more sleep, at least on weekends, but he wakes up early to play video games and stays up late to play video games because he is just always so desperate for “alone time” apparently. We have a one year old that has learned to sleep though his morning temper tantrums but I am so over it. My son and I have a trip to visit my family coming up and I don’t know if we are even going to come back for a while. I’ve tried to get him into therapy but unfortunately we live in such an expensive area that even with his good job we can’t find anyone that takes our insurance. He’s tried a couple mental health apps and I think they helped but he just still wakes up every morning and you would think he absolutely hates his life.

tl:dr My husband has a full on mental breakdown 5-6 mornings out of the week and I feel like no matter what I do it doesn’t help. Any advice would be appreciated.



Submitted October 29, 2019 at 01:08PM by blarblarr https://ift.tt/345GCqS
My(26f) husband(29m) has a nearly psychotic anger episode every single morning and idk what to do anymore My(26f) husband(29m) has a nearly psychotic anger episode every single morning and idk what to do anymore Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.