Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Do ya’ll make your SO’s lunch for work every night?

I’m rubbed the wrong way, kinda want to get outside opinions before I react too harshly.

My (23F) husband (27M) works ten hour days, and I always have supper ready for him when he gets home at 5:30pm. I’m a SAHM (had a bad day, job interview didn’t go well) for another three months, and my situation is that my husband has one thing to do at night... make his lunch for the next day.

That includes making a sandwich, and preparing vegetables which he cuts up at the beginning of the week so he just has to throw the vegetables in to a container. When he asks me to help, I get a little annoyed. I help sometimes of course, but he is a grown ass man who is very capable of preparing a sandwich and throwing vegetables in a container. I usually suck it up.

But tonight was the straw broke the camels back. We just got back from a two hour grocery shopping trip, and my feet were killing me from new shoes. I put away the groceries, with his help, prepare to freeze meat/meal prep, etc. I finish and go and sit down on the couch, which always seems to be when he asks to help him toss some vegetables in a container as if it’s the hardest thing in the universe for him. So he asks, and I say that my feet hurt and I would like to rest them for 20 minutes. He proceeds to say “The guys at my work are lucky enough to have their girlfriends make their lunch for them every day.” Okay.... How great for those men whose girlfriends treat them like babies! I already have one baby, I don’t need to take care of another.

Am I being too much? Should I make his lunch for him every day? I help him lots, he seems to forget that. Sometimes I just want to relax, I know he works hard and everything but I’m tired too. Kids aren’t easy!

Okay but for real, tell me if I’m overreacting.

TL;DR: Husband asks every night if I can make his lunch for him, when I declined after a long day he had the audacity to say “The guys at my work are lucky enough to have girlfriends who make their lunches for them every day”



Submitted October 28, 2019 at 08:43PM by luncheonyuk https://ift.tt/2WtD5jC
Do ya’ll make your SO’s lunch for work every night? Do ya’ll make your SO’s lunch for work every night? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.