Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My girlfriend[F25] wants to open up our relationship. I[M26] don't. I have to break up with her now, right?

My girlfriend of five years wants an open relationship. I don't. We're at the point that we agreed to talk it out, because we don't want to break up and lose each other. I love her dearly, and she says the same. There is no compromise in this, right? If a monogamous relationship would make her unhappy and an open relationship would make me unhappy, our hand has been forced already, right?

Her reasons are 'wrong' to me, as well. She's struggling with self-esteem issues and feels it's the only way she can get validation anymore.

Five years, man. One moment you're thinking about the upcoming holidays, vacations next year, and the satisfaction of having someone you love, and then suddenly your life is centred about having to say goodbye to the love of your life, and realizing you're alone. So very alone.

I am so broken right now.

tl;dr: gf wants an open relationship. I don't. I don't know how to approach or resolve this. I'm in tears over the fact that I have to slam the 'break-up' button. How can I go through life and expect a long and fulfilling relationship if I break-off things at every obstacle? But what choice do I have...



Submitted October 27, 2019 at 12:50AM by DivinityInsanity https://ift.tt/2olrV3D
My girlfriend[F25] wants to open up our relationship. I[M26] don't. I have to break up with her now, right? My girlfriend[F25] wants to open up our relationship. I[M26] don't. I have to break up with her now, right? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.