Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

The guy [28M] I [27F] hooked up with last night had technical difficulties and I’m not sure how or if I should contact him.

Long story short-ish, I met a guy at a bar last night while out with friends. We exchanged numbers before he had asked me to go home with him but I ended up going back to his place with him.

We started to hookup but both of us had been drinking and he couldn’t get to where he needed to be. It was ok and so not a big deal. We ended up falling asleep and trying again in the am but the same thing happened. Again it’s not something that ruined my fun cause I still had a lot but I know this can be a touchy subject for guys.

When I left we didn’t talk about seeing one another or anything but we had been joking and laughing all morning so it wasn’t an awkward one night stand or at least not in my mind.

Typically I wait for a guy to reach out to see if he’s interested in hanging out again. However I have been toying with the idea of reaching out to him because I would be open to seeing him again and I’m not sure if he feels weird or embarrassed by what went down.

TL;DR The guy [28M] I [27F] hooked up with last night had technical difficulties and I’m not sure how or if I should contact him.



Submitted October 27, 2019 at 06:41PM by badatusernames66 https://ift.tt/2pTDQX1
The guy [28M] I [27F] hooked up with last night had technical difficulties and I’m not sure how or if I should contact him. The guy [28M] I [27F] hooked up with last night had technical difficulties and I’m not sure how or if I should contact him. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.