Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Broke up with me after waiting for him through his whole deployment because I’m not Christian enough.

I [F28) was dating a guy for [m25] a year and he just broke up with me. He was deployed for the last six months, came back and had sex, broke up with me 2 days later. He grew up Christian and was waiting for marriage until sex until he broke that 2 years ago, not with me. We start dating and I tell him that I’m not the religious type of girl that has bible quotes on social media and goes to church every Sunday. I told him I believe in kindness first and how people are. He said it was ok.

While we were dating we had a few issues because he believes being gay is a choice even though he has gay friends he still thinks it’s a sin. I’m Mexican and I have a few immigrant people in my family and his whole family that I had on Facebook would post hateful things about immigrants and Mexicans. While I respect everyone’s opinions I feel like you shouldn’t be hateful. You can hate illegal immigration without hating the people. He also had a lot of issues with sex. We would have sex then he would feel guilty and we would stop. Then a few weeks later start again. I also found out he had 2 Snapchat premium girls.

While he was deployed I asked him a few times if he was sure of our relationship and he said yes all the time. I spent the whole summer home while he was deployed and talked to him everyday and sent him care packages. We made so many plans for his return. He comes back, has sex, then leaves to the state where his religious family leaves. The second day he was there he breaks up with me. He said he had been feeling like we weren’t right for each other for months and that he never felt any spark.

He said he sometimes thought about his ex girlfriend who was really Christian like him (she cheated on him though) and that we never really had that deep Jesus connection. He said he prayed about it and God told him to break up with me I guess. He wants someone who is Christian as he is. It hurts cause I would go to church with him every weekend and we would even stop having sex. He wants to date to marry and he doesn’t see him marrying me. He blocked me and I saw that he had added those Snapchat premium girls back on instagrams and a few girls that tried to talk to him while we were together.

I am just feeling really worthless at the moment. I feel like he only used me for my looks. People generally say I’m extremely attractive and they couldn’t believe I was with a guy like him. I never really cared because I go for feelings and how people are, and as long as I’m attracted to them that’s all I care about. I think he wanted a “hot” girl to just mess around but ultimately he wants to marry a perfect Christian white girl. It doesn’t matter how kind I am, the way I treat people, if I volunteer, all he cares is that you’re the most Christian girl ever. How do I move past this? It’s like I want him to see that I’m good enough even if I’m not as Christian as him. I will not contact but I just don’t know how to stop caring. Am I right to be upset that he broke up with me 2 days after his 6 month deployment? Who does that? I was always good to him but he will always see himself and everyone else above anyone who is not as Christian as he.

TLDR: boyfriend broke up with me 2 days after returning from deployment and I don’t know how to stop caring about what he thinks of me.



Submitted October 26, 2019 at 04:19PM by notchristianenough https://ift.tt/2Jrwvoj
Broke up with me after waiting for him through his whole deployment because I’m not Christian enough. Broke up with me after waiting for him through his whole deployment because I’m not Christian enough. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 26, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.