Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend (18M) crops me (17F) out of the photos he sends to his best friends (18M)

We've been together for 8 months soon. From my point of view we’re doing awesome and I see no signs of dumping me. No fights ever, great sex. We meet 2-3 times a week and we both have agreed not to meet daily because of school and friends.

Bf moved from another city 2 years ago. Everyone here knows about us but his best friends from his hometown don't. When he Snapchats them a selfie, he makes sure I don't show in the picture and if my e.g. hand shows in the photo, he asks me to move it away or then he crops it out.

I've asked him a couple of months ago why he doesn't tell them about us and he replied "we don't usually talk about this kind of stuff with each other" and that was the end of the discussion.

I will ask him again next week as this has been bothering me for the whole 8 months. But what do you think would be the reason why he does this? :( is he ashamed of me?

TL;DR title. This has been going on for 8 months. I’ve asked him why and he told he doesn’t talk about dating/girls with them. We have a great, serious relationship with great sex and no fights.



Submitted October 27, 2019 at 10:06AM by AgileCheesecake https://ift.tt/36eIK1d
Boyfriend (18M) crops me (17F) out of the photos he sends to his best friends (18M) Boyfriend (18M) crops me (17F) out of the photos he sends to his best friends (18M) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.