Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [25F] girlfriend [25F] of 4 years, has horrible anxiety and she sometimes lashes out at strangers

Her anxiety manifests itself in a lot of ways. Sometimes it's a panic attack, overwhelming sadness or rage.

She believes other people are super judgemental and petty. This means she pretty much thinks every random person on the street is secretly an asshole. This means she's never in the wrong and her anger is justified 100% of the time.

She got mad one day because I was trying to turn left at a busy intersection. I "should have" just turned right and went a different way. When someone pulled up behind us she started to panic because she thought the driver would get mad at us for holding him up. Even though he had to wait too, she thought my bad choice was causing him to "judge us."

A great example is basically anything that happens in a parking lot.

Last week she screamed at a woman and her 2 kids something like "you can't just go you stupid whore. Stop being such a fucking bitch and get out of the way!" All because they walked behind our car as we tried to back out. Then she yelled at some other random when we were leaving and the situation was reversed. So who's right Sarah?

Yesterday, as we tried to park a guy came around a blind corner and we both slammed on our breaks. The guy was probably going a little fast and couldn't see us cause he was driving a truck with a lift kit and huge tires. He seemed to reflexively hit the horn and just have us a little beep.

She responded by giving him the finger and accusing him of all the crimes you would accuse a stereotypical redneck truck driver of. Things such as being a Trump supporter, having a small dick, domestic violence, and being a douchebag.

Honestly, I think I was in the wrong. He was going fast but I also did a rolling stop at a stop sign. Whatever right? No harm done.

But then she freaked out. Frankly, after seeing the stickers all over the back of his truck, she was probably right about him. But then why start a fight? I kept calmly asking her to stop what she was doing. If this guy got out, pointed a gun or hit us with his truck it wouldn't matter who was right or wrong. Having the moral high ground doesn't stop someone shooting you over road rage.

She blew up on me too. She said she's tired of people taking advantage of us. She's sick and tired of me letting people walk all over us. She thinks I just let people get away with these "injustices".

I've been on the receiving end of some bad road rage. I've been assaulted multiple times. I've learned that it's just not worth it to start a fight. If that guy wants to be a douche, let him.

I used to be a very be self absorbed, self centered drama queen. After my first assault I decided I needed to be more careful.

TL;DR my girlfriend's anxiety causes her to lash out at others and have panic attacks. It sucks and sometimes makes me feel unsafe cause she sometimes starts fights



Submitted October 31, 2019 at 01:20PM by Emma_bo_bemma https://ift.tt/2px2wED
My [25F] girlfriend [25F] of 4 years, has horrible anxiety and she sometimes lashes out at strangers My [25F] girlfriend [25F] of 4 years, has horrible anxiety and she sometimes lashes out at strangers Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 31, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.