Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (27M) just found out that I cheated on my girlfriend (29F) while drunk, and don't remember it at all. How do I go about telling her this?

I usually don't drink, so my alcohol tolerance is really low. I went out for my friends birthday party in nyc, and I got really, really drunk. The party was mostly people in their early to mid 20s so that might have played a role, people were drinking everywhere. I honestly don't even know how I got that drunk, I haven't gone that far since I was in college. I remember only bits and pieces past midnight. The whole ordeal was embarrassing. My friends had to hold my on their shoulders to a taxi, I lost my shirt and somehow my shoe got ripped to pieces. My girlfriend wasn't mad, she just thought it was kind of funny and kept making fun of the stupid nonsensically drunk stuff I said when I got home.

Anyways, I went out with my friends again today to a Indian restaurant. They're leaving back to long island tomorrow so its kinda my last chance to see them. When I was alone with my friend, he asked me if I told my girlfriend about the girl at the party. I was confused, and he was confused as to why I was confused. He then said that I was apparently with some girl in the backyard cabin area, making out with her, shirtless, and that when he walked in on us her hand was on my crotch and she was sort of feeling me up. He said that if he walked in 5 minutes later we probably would have been fucking. I told him I had zero memory of this, and he said he wasn't surprised, then the topic stopped when everyone else at the dinner came back to the table. Later on we were all outside talking, I was talking to that same friend again, and he called out the other friend who was there at the dinner, and he said that he saw that girl flirting with me a ton in the living room and touching my chest and stuff. Both of them encouraged me to tell my GF, and that she hopefully won't be mad if I let her know the circumstances.

But... how do I tell her? I've literally never done anything like this. I've never even really had girls randomly interested in me like that before, or even done a random hook up. I've been obese my whole life up until 5-6 months ago when I dropped 50 lbs and gained a bit of muscle weight. I've been dating my girlfriend for 6 years now. I just have zero idea how to proceed or how to explain this. Obviously I heavily regret this and wish it never happened, I cant even imagine my mindset that would have allowed myself to do something like that. I wish I could look inside and find a reason as to why I did that but my entire memory is just blank for so much of the night.

TL;DR - - I apparently hooked up with a girl at a party when I was blackout drunk. A friend had to inform me a week later that it happened. I have no idea how to tell my girlfriend about this.



Submitted October 31, 2019 at 06:58PM by kenyuy151 https://ift.tt/321BPoL
I (27M) just found out that I cheated on my girlfriend (29F) while drunk, and don't remember it at all. How do I go about telling her this? I (27M) just found out that I cheated on my girlfriend (29F) while drunk, and don't remember it at all. How do I go about telling her this? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 31, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.