Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [26M] wife [24F] went off birth control less than 2 weeks ago and I feel like she intentionally misled me to think that there's a very low chance for her to get pregnant even though she was ovulating. She refuses to take a plan B and I'm not ready to be a father.

My wife has been on birth control for the last 4.5 years and 2 weeks ago stopped taking it with my permission because it was impacting her libido and both of us also thought that her getting pregnant within the next couple months would be a good idea. We have some unprotected sex for 3 days when she "should have" been taking her BC from her new pack, but then have a very important discussion about the timing on the baby and both of us agree that now is an awful time for us to have one. We agree to put all plans about the baby on hold for at least a few months while we figure out our lives.

5 days after she went off BC, she tells me that she refuses to wear condoms because of how she hates the smell and they irritate her, and being super horny and wanting to have sex with her, I ask her if there's a decent chance for her to get pregnant if we do have unprotected sex. She tells me because she's not ovulating yet, because she just went off BC, we don't know about our fertility, and because I've been smoking a decent amount of weed, there's only a tiny chance for her to get pregnant. So we fuck. And we also fuck the next day, and the day after, and she tells me the same thing, there's only a tiny chance for her to get pregnant.

But now she's telling me that there's like 30% chance that she could get pregnant because we fucked during her peak fertility. She tells me that she wasn't lying about her chances of getting pregnant because there's a higher chance that she won't get pregnant compared to actually getting pregnant. But she knew that we were having unprotected sex during her peak fertility and she conveniently didn't let me know that of all the days of the month, that was the most likely time for her to get pregnant. She was ovulating either the next day we fucked, or even that same day, knew this was the case, and yet told me that there's a tiny chance that she could get pregnant.

After she told me that there's actually a pretty good chance for her to get pregnant now, I told her that she need to take plan B but she refuses to do so. She doesn't see any issues with her behavior because I knew that there was some kind of risk of knocking her up by having sex with her. She doesn't think she lied to me or misled me but this was a miscommunication. But the way how I see it, I was misled about the actual chances of her getting pregnant and tells me that it's my own fault for having sex with her and not knowing the female anatomy well enough to understand that it was the "riskiest" time to have sex.

What am I supposed to do here? Our relationship has a decent chance of not working out and we actually agreed to separate a couple weeks ago but then changed our minds and wanted to make things work. She refuses to take plan B because she doesn't think that she'll actually get pregnant, but also wants to keep the baby if she is pregnant.

What is the right thing to do at this point?

TL;DR: Wife went off BC, we fucked a bunch and it was the best sex of our lives, decided that we can't have a baby, and stopped having sex for a couple days. We both get horny, I ask her if there's a high likelihood of her getting pregnant, and she tells me there's only a tiny chance. Turns out that it was her peak fertility which she knew, and she misled me. Now we don't know if she's pregnant.

Edit: as some of you kindly pointed out to me, plan B doesn't work after ovulating so plan B is out of question. Thanks for helping me out and fingers crossed that she won't get pregnant.



Submitted October 30, 2019 at 10:10AM by mywifeisahotgoat https://ift.tt/2pt9V84
My [26M] wife [24F] went off birth control less than 2 weeks ago and I feel like she intentionally misled me to think that there's a very low chance for her to get pregnant even though she was ovulating. She refuses to take a plan B and I'm not ready to be a father. My [26M] wife [24F] went off birth control less than 2 weeks ago and I feel like she intentionally misled me to think that there's a very low chance for her to get pregnant even though she was ovulating. She refuses to take a plan B and I'm not ready to be a father. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 31, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.