Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [21F] find out my boyfriend [23M] is cheating and I have a STD.

I don’t want to talk to any of my friends about this because it is embarrassing so hey reddit! Also, excuse any errors in my writing as I am writing this on my phone.

Earlier this week, I was having some abdominal pain and vaginal discomfort. I knew something was not right and I sort of already knew it was an STD. After booking a doctors appointment, I told my bf about it. I asked if he was having the same symptoms and if he has been with anyone else. My bf insisted he hasn’t and reversed it onto me, that perhaps I am the one cheating. It started into this big fight but in the end, I convinced him to go get tested. We sort of take a break and he contacts me first with his results. He tells me that he does not have anything. The doctor told him his results over the phone and doesn’t have any proof that he went to even go see a doctor. I thought this was suspicious but I took his word for it. I went to see a doctor, too. However, my results were not the same. Turns out I had (have?) Chlamydia. I am just clueless as to how this could’ve happened. My bf wouldn’t lie to me, right? He couldn’t possibly sleep with another woman. He loves me! This is all I could think of as I was on my way to the pharmacy to pick up my prescription. Suddenly, I get a text message from my cousin. “!!!!!! [insert surprised emoji here]”. My heart dropped because again, I knew what was coming. “Your bf is at the same restaurant as I am...and he’s with another GIRL.” She sends me a pic of my bf romantically touching another woman. My cousin then tells me they left the restaurant holding hands. I immediately called my boyfriend. Once. Twice. Straight to voicemail. His Facebook is not active and he’s not responding to any of my texts. An hour goes by and I figured I didn’t need any more signs to tell me to leave this man. I have blocked his number. Now, I am spending my Friday night with Erythromycin while my boyfriend is probably fucking another girl right now.

Stay protected people.

tl;dr Boyfriend cheats on me and gives me a STD, denies both. I am now single and medicated.



Submitted October 25, 2019 at 09:41PM by seldi12344 https://ift.tt/369KUz4
I [21F] find out my boyfriend [23M] is cheating and I have a STD. I [21F] find out my boyfriend [23M] is cheating and I have a STD. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 26, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.