Ok so I’ve been applying for jobs recently and I had an interview this past week. The interviewers were two guys and generally it went well and I’ve been invited back for a second interview.
One thing that has really stuck with me was how during the chit chat before the interview one of the guys told a story about how the previous day one of the women in the office had her car blocked in and was crying because she couldn’t leave to pick her baby up from childcare, the guys seemed to think this was halarious but I just can’t see the humour in it at all to the point where I don’t want to go back for a second interview if my manager is that type of person.
My husband thinks I’m too sensitive and need to toughen up, we’ve been arguing about it for the past couple of days. Am I too sensitive here?
TL;DR Potential manager seems like a dick, am I too sensitive
Submitted October 25, 2019 at 12:07PM by toosen32 https://ift.tt/367n6Mn


No comments:
Post a Comment