Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My sister (F13) has an eating disorder and blames me (M15) for it.

I noticed over the summer that my sister's eating habits were getting strange. She'd skip breakfast and lunch, then tell our parents she ate a lot during the day to skip dinner. At first, I thought she was eating snacks when I wasn't looking, but it was getting pretty obvious that she just was not eating at all. I told my parents what I had noticed, and then they put her into therapy and pulled her out of her dance classes, which has been making her absolutely miserable. She knows that I'm the one who said something and is pissed about it. I feel awful that I caused her to get pulled out of dance, but I do want her to get the help she needs. But it's hard to deal with my sister hating me. I know, it's the eating disorder talking, not her, but a lot of it is still coming out of her mouth and I hate having to hear that from my sister. I feel like our relationship is ruined and I don't know what to do! How can I make it up to her?

TL;DR My sister has an eating disorder. I told my parents and now she hates me. How can I make it up to her?



Submitted August 28, 2019 at 09:04PM by lexanderar https://ift.tt/2LbXTH0
My sister (F13) has an eating disorder and blames me (M15) for it. My sister (F13) has an eating disorder and blames me (M15) for it. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.