Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

F [22] How to break up with a guy [28M] who doesn't take no for an answer?

I'm in quite a pickle. I've been seeing this guy for awhile and I don't feel like the relationship is gonna end up just how I want. He's lost my trust when I told him no to not touch me but he forced his way to me without my consent and it made me super uncomfortable. I let it happen because I was having too much anxiety. I also told him to leave me alone over text few times but he doesn't. I'm seeing him again in person this week and I want to end it. We are not compatible at all, he looks much older than me and he's too clingy. His personality is different than mine and I just don't like this whole idea at all. I always forgive him for the stupid things he says or does that hurt me but when I told him no to not touch me and he did it crossed the line. What do I do?? I'm afraid if I do this he will still think I'm into him. I need some sort of advice because I've never been in a relationship in real life where I'd have to break up with a guy. He's also a narcissist, whenever wed hang out he'd always talk about himself I hate that so much. He not once asked me about myself, apart from "how are you". The entire time it was about him. I knew this from when I first met him but I thought he'd change but he hasn't and it makes me feel unappreciated.

Thanks.

Tldr; i want to break up with a guy I've been seeing. He crossed the line when I told him no to not touch me. He forced his hands like he was controlling me and it made me really uncomfortable. He has weird tendencies and I fear he won't leave me alone when I tell him to leave me alone.



Submitted August 27, 2019 at 09:15AM by bluesadgirl https://ift.tt/30G0rUj
F [22] How to break up with a guy [28M] who doesn't take no for an answer? F [22] How to break up with a guy [28M] who doesn't take no for an answer? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.