Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend[28m] is mad at me[23f] for going on a family trip to Mexico that he was invited to and could have come on for free

My parents bought a condo in Mexico and wanted the family to see it before they invited extended family / friends. They invited me and my bf if 4 years and my brother and his wife are going. We pretty much only have to pay for the flight because we have the condo to stay in and my dad usually covers meals(he’s amazing). My BF can’t take the time off because he’s broke and is working on becoming a full time musician so he needs to be able to take any gig he can get so he said he couldn’t come. My dad even offered to pay for his flight. I mentioned it 2 different times making sure he didn’t want to come but I wasn’t pushy either. I still said I was going because I am self employed literally for this reason, so I don’t have to miss out on shit like this. I invited a girlfriend and she is going to come for half the trip and I told him about it and he got mad at me that I was “rubbing it in his face”. All I said was “I invited Tara to come to Mexico and she said she can come for half of it!!”. He ignored me and later said that He’s mad at me for going on this trip and not waiting till he can come. How do I deal with this?

TD;LR: bf is salty that I am going on a trip without him



Submitted August 31, 2019 at 05:05AM by purplepancakes7 https://ift.tt/2Lf1DJc
Boyfriend[28m] is mad at me[23f] for going on a family trip to Mexico that he was invited to and could have come on for free Boyfriend[28m] is mad at me[23f] for going on a family trip to Mexico that he was invited to and could have come on for free Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 31, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.