Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My mum (49/F) hit me (21/F) and has not talked to me in 3 days

I am studying at university at the moment and finding it hard to get a second job (my one now doesn't have many shifts) so that's why I am living with my mum and sister.

A while ago my mum confessed to me that my sister said out of anger that she hated me but then later said she didn't mean it. A few days ago my sister (19/F) and I got into an argument and I brought up how I know she said she hates me and how rude she is to me after everything I do for her (buy her things, drive her everywhere, take her to events etc) etc not the point, anyway my mum comes up and asks what I said about her and I said to her that I told her (my sister) that you said she told you that she hated me etc and my mum got furious and was so mad that I told my sister, anyway my sister got upset and told my mum that she didn't trust her because she told something she said not to say. Then later my mum bangs on my bedroom door and tells me how evil and thick I am etc and starts saying things that don't really make logical sense so I said " nothing you say makes any sense or point, are you sure you're not the thick one?" and then she starts hitting me and wacking me on the head and i start calling her crazy and saying "what is wrong with you?!"

anyway I didn't come out of my room all day, and the next morning I left and stayed at my boyfriends for 2-3 days and then came home and she opened the door, I didn't look at her and went upstairs and she hasn't bothered to talk to me or ask where I was or anything.

Now while I was rude and such, it didn't come from nowhere and I don't think hitting someone is a mature response either. If she thinks it was right for her to do so then it should be ok for my sister to hit her because she broke her trust? I just don't really know what to do here, its awkward and I am hurt that she did that to me and disappointed she hasn't said anything to me either.

TL;DR: Got into argument with sister, blurted out how she told my mum she hated me when my mum told me not to tell her she told me about that. Mum gets angry and hits me. Have not spoken in 2-3 days and not sure what is going on.



Submitted August 30, 2019 at 01:52AM by figjuice https://ift.tt/2ZBHHrD
My mum (49/F) hit me (21/F) and has not talked to me in 3 days My mum (49/F) hit me (21/F) and has not talked to me in 3 days Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.