Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend Ghosted me on my Birthday, how should I respond?

I'm female (now) 32 He's male 30 We've been together 5 months

Tl;dr I got Ghosted on my birthday and don't know how to respond.

I've been seeing this guy for 5 months. We don't see each other every day, but we do text daily and get together almost every week. About a week and a half ago communication dropped drastically. Sometimes down to him sending "hi" and nothing else. He works full time and does side jobs in the evenings and weekends, so I understand if there's a lull. All I ask is that he tell me that he's busy, instead of leaving me hanging and wondering what's going on?!?

My birthday was yesterday. He's known that my birthday was coming up for weeks. I had asked last month if he could try to leave his schedule open for today so we could go to the lake or something to celebrate. Earlier in the week I told him my brother was going to grill for my birthday - no response. Day before yesterday i explicitly invited him to my birthday dinner - he said he was going to be riding his bike in Whistler because they're closing down the trail in a few days. I asked if he wanted to come over for drinks after - no response.

BIRTHDAY! He didn't reach out at all! No call. No text. Not even the daily "hi". I haven't heard from him at all today either. The part of me that gives people second (and 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc.) chances think that maybe he got hurt or something...

I don't like leaving things unresolved. I want to text him and find out wtf is going on, and why did he decide that my birthday was the perfect day to Ghost me?!?!

What should I say?



Submitted August 30, 2019 at 08:46PM by nickylovescats1987 https://ift.tt/2LdWIrO
My boyfriend Ghosted me on my Birthday, how should I respond? My boyfriend Ghosted me on my Birthday, how should I respond? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 31, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.