Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (22F) caught my boyfriend of a year (23M) stealing from me

My boyfriend Andrew and I have been dating for about a year and our relationship has been great, (until now), instant connection and we always talk about the future together. He is my best friend.

Andrew’s downfalls are that he has always had problems with money and is quite selfish with his money. I’ve always helped him out when he needs it since I’m good with money and don’t mind helping out the ones I love. He doesn’t have his life together right now but I’m patient, and believe he’ll get there.

The other day I caught Andrew going into my savings jar getting money out, (I store cash savings) I guess he didn’t hear me come back into the room. I questioned him and asked what he’s doing, and he said he was just looking for something. After a little prodding, he told me he was taking $50 because he needed it. I asked him if he’s done it other times as well, and he said there’s been a few other times he has taken money too. Jaw drop

I’m honestly SO heartbroken because I love this man so much and we spend a lot of time together and always talk about our future together. We were a perfect couple until this has happened. Now I’m unsure if I can trust him. We don’t live together and I do a lot for him, (more than I probably should, hence him taking advantage) so it was a shock and I feel taken advantage of.

Anyways, Andrew was extremely apologetic and said he needed gas money and that he thought I’d say no (when he knows I would have helped him out if he asked) and told me that if I broke up with him, he’d understand, but would never stop loving/trying for me. I know he loves me SO much and I can see that and everyone can see that, but how can someone who loves me so much steal from me? Is there any way to come back from this or should I end it? What are the next steps? I don’t want to be blinded by love so I’m hoping others can make me look at this more rationally.

TLDR; I caught my boyfriend stealing money from me and he’s confessed to doing it multiple times. I love him but is working through something like this worth it? Should I end it? What are the next steps?



Submitted August 29, 2019 at 03:10PM by sunnyd12333 https://ift.tt/2L4gKEY
I (22F) caught my boyfriend of a year (23M) stealing from me I (22F) caught my boyfriend of a year (23M) stealing from me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.