Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I (f/26) show boyfriend (m/25) the messages I get from men on social media?

My (f/26) boyfriend (m/25) and I have been dating nearly a year. I recently reactivated my Facebook about 6 months ago because I went back to grad school and I felt it would be useful in communicating with classmates, etc. Besides the point.

Since reactivating it, I've been getting messages from various men that I "know" (from my highschool/undergrad) and some strangers commenting on how pretty they think I am, how they want to get to know me, want to catch up. It's generally just flirty messages or compliments that I suspect would lead to more if I answered (I haven't answered any). I have pictures of my boyfriend and our relationship is on FB so it's not like that's a secret. I've been ignoring all the messages cuz I mean, whatever. But I just got one today from one of his friends, saying "I apologize, I don't mean disrespect, but you're beautiful."

Since it's someone he's friends with, I'm feeling as if I should tell him, cuz in my opinion it's a bit strange for his friend to be messaging me like that. And then I got to thinking that, maybe I should just show him all the messages from everyone, just so he knows and I'm being open ? Or am I overthinking it all and it's not a big deal, since I don't care about the messages and ignore them?

TL;DR! If I'm getting flirty/complimenting messages from other guys (random guys I don't speak to) on social media, should I tell/show my boyfriend or just leave it be?



Submitted August 27, 2019 at 08:27PM by 19anon93 https://ift.tt/2UdItpR
Should I (f/26) show boyfriend (m/25) the messages I get from men on social media? Should I (f/26) show boyfriend (m/25) the messages I get from men on social media? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.