Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (28F) roommate (29F) offered my room to her friend (24F) and friend's large dog free of charge while I am away for a month. I am livid.

Hey reddit, this is a throwaway. I'm pretty angry but unsure of how to confront my roommate about this issue. We've known each other a year/craigslist roommates and live with 2 other people in a shared house. I'll be gone for a month in November and my roommate has agreed to dog sit for me - I have a small Pomeranian - for $25 a day while I am traveling. I found out today that she offered my room to her friend who is very recently couch surfing/homeless and her friend's husky for the month that I am gone. I am NOT ok with this. Not only is it super unsafe for my dog (huskies have a high prey drive and my small dog hates big dogs), but I am paying FULL rent PLUS HUNDREDS of dollars in dog sitting to her for this period. I do not want some unsafe dog and stranger sleeping in my bed on my expensive bedding making my dog anxious while I am paying TONS of money for this space. Roommate has said friend "might" be willing to pay me $100 for the month. That doesn't even cover my goddamn utilities. I am beyond livid that I was even asked but it seems clear that this will happen with or without my approval. There is no way to lock my door when I leave either. Reddit, what do I do?!

TL;dr: roommate - who is collecting hundreds of dollars in dog sitting from me - offered my bedroom FREE OF CHARGE to her couch-surfing friend and her friend's husky. My tiny dog HATES large dogs. What do I do?!



Submitted August 27, 2019 at 05:19PM by raddit123456 https://ift.tt/2HugixI
My (28F) roommate (29F) offered my room to her friend (24F) and friend's large dog free of charge while I am away for a month. I am livid. My (28F) roommate (29F) offered my room to her friend (24F) and friend's large dog free of charge while I am away for a month. I am livid. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.