Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

everyone keeps telling me (F17) to watch out for the person (M17) im talking to

ive been talking to this guy for about a month, hes my neighbor and we sneak out at night all the time to see eachother. he recently told me he likes me, and i told him i feel the same way.

we live next to a beach so when we're together its literally like a movie scene, crazily enough he even told me he loves me (very soon i know) hes friends with a lot of my friends, and ive always overheard them talk about how hes a player. recently another friend of mine keeps warning me to not date him.

i got so freaked out that i asked him about it, and he said that hes never cheated nor broken up with anyone, and that i have nothing to worry about. a few days later we went to the mall together, and he sees at least 3 girls that are his supposed exes. i eventually asked how many girls hes dated and he said he doesnt even know, so theres definitely a lot which makes me worried.

he asks for a lot of sexual things (again, very soon) which is a turn off for me especially since i havent known him that long. i try to give him the benefit of the doubt though, but sometimes he does send cute paragraphs and stuff like that which makes me feel better

do i have a reason to be worried or am i overthinking it? i really dont want to get hurt by him

tl;dr - the guy im talking to has a lot of exes and all of my friends keep telling me that hes a player and that hes just going to use me. should i be worried?



Submitted August 30, 2019 at 12:55PM by fluerbell https://ift.tt/2zAFn5T
everyone keeps telling me (F17) to watch out for the person (M17) im talking to everyone keeps telling me (F17) to watch out for the person (M17) im talking to Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 31, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.