Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (20F) girlfriend is so incredibly insecure about everything that it’s beginning to annoy me (20M)

I’m okay with a little insecurity, but every. fucking. day. She will say things along the lines of “why do you love me, I am a terrible girlfriend”, “I’m fat”, “you can do so much better”.

It pisses me off. Idk why, but it’s super annoying that I always have to clarify that I love her, that she isn’t shitty, etc. it just honestly sucks because I love her personality, but whenever I talk to her it’s like playing the game don’t walk on lava. You say one wrong thing and she get incredibly sad.

One time I pointed out a zit on her forehead because I wanted to pop it, and she said “yeah I’m ugly. Break up with me” and proceeded to cry afterwards.

She’s a lot more fun when she’s with friends because her whole insecurity mode is turned off. She’s funny, nice, etc.

What should I do?

TL;DR girlfriend is so insecure about everything.



Submitted August 28, 2019 at 09:28PM by throwaysidhs https://ift.tt/2L4FsFt
My (20F) girlfriend is so incredibly insecure about everything that it’s beginning to annoy me (20M) My (20F) girlfriend is so incredibly insecure about everything that it’s beginning to annoy me (20M) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.