Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Girlfriend's desire to have my baby

I've been seeing my girlfriend for about 3 months. I'm 28, she's 24. It has always been a very intense and passionate relationship, I've never felt a connection like it before, and she says the same. We just "click" in every way. A very compatible couple no doubt.

We've always expressed our needs and desires, what we want long term etc. We are very open and have no problem communicating. We've talked about children a lot, and we both would love to have them one day. But something happened this morning that I think may be a red flag.

We were lying in bed, cuddling and loved up, and she suggested getting rid of her IUD soon and trying for a child. Initially I was not a fan of the idea. But I soon came round to the idea and suggested doing it rather soon. (I know). Then a while later we were talking about family and it dawned on me that I had not met most of hers yet... And holy shit are we rushing things just a tad? All hell broke loose.

She looked at me like I had just slapped her in the face, she tried walking off and I attempted to hold her hand numerous times so we could discuss it. She kept pulling away so I let her go and she stormed off into the bathroom, slamming the door. I know I went back on having a child (just to give it more time, not canceling the idea at all) but should it warrant this action? I've tried talking to her since and she just keeps dropping hints that I'm not going to stick what I say etc. What's other's opinion on this?

Tl;dr: girlfriend wants to have a child and is very adamant. We may be rushing things. Need help.



Submitted August 31, 2019 at 03:55AM by You_Mean_Coitus_ https://ift.tt/2ZDLaC1
Girlfriend's desire to have my baby Girlfriend's desire to have my baby Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 31, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.