Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (20F) girlfriend wants to drive home after taking 2-3 shots as the designated driver and it’s making me feel uncomfortable (20M)

So she is underaged first off, she’s 20. She’s a taller girl and says that she’ll either not be feeling it or just be tipsy from it.

This makes me uncomfortable. First off, she’s underaged, so if she got pulled over and had anything in her system, she’d get a DUI.

Second off, she’s having three to four shots of hard liquor. I think no one should drive after drinking anything harder then beer.

Do I have a right to be uncomfortable? She’s supposedly the designated driver, but still wants to drink.

FYI: she lives an hour away and is going to her friends birthday party

EDIT: she said 2-3 shots. Still worried.

TL;DR girlfriend is designated driver and wants to have a couple drinks before she drives, extremely worried



Submitted August 30, 2019 at 04:16PM by OK__LIBTARD https://ift.tt/2ZLHvT2
My (20F) girlfriend wants to drive home after taking 2-3 shots as the designated driver and it’s making me feel uncomfortable (20M) My (20F) girlfriend wants to drive home after taking 2-3 shots as the designated driver and it’s making me feel uncomfortable (20M) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 31, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.