Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (24F) long-distance boyfriend (28M) is having a mental breakdown

Over the last few days my bf hasn't been as communicative and I didn't really know why. Yesterday, he called me saying he wanted to break up. I was super confused and we talked it over and agreed to taking a break since he says he has a lot going on in his mind right now (he's depressed), and would like to continue things after he works on himself. He said he was surprised I agreed to a break and waiting for him to get better as opposed to a breakup. I told him I would wait patiently. He expressed to me that the responsibility of being a bf, student, son, etc was overwhelming him. Honestly, I was still really hurt deep down that he would just dump me like that, but I guess I wasn't getting the full picture.

When we talked today, I realized he's having a real mental breakdown. He left his job/school, family, and basically everything and booked a one-way flight to a different country. He video called me from this country, but I could barely hear him. He just looked extremely sad. He mentioned that everyone is extremely worried about him, as am I. I tried to text/call him more but he said he'd rather talk later. How do I get through to him? What should I do? I really want to be there for him.

TL;DR: Bf, I'm technically on a break with, is having a mental breakdown. How do I get through to him? What should I do?



Submitted August 28, 2019 at 05:30PM by Icy_Arugula https://ift.tt/348toKE
My (24F) long-distance boyfriend (28M) is having a mental breakdown My (24F) long-distance boyfriend (28M) is having a mental breakdown Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.