Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My friend [24M] claim he saw me [22F] in a vision and thinks it's a sign we should be together

My friend ruptured an artery when he was thirteen and had to be rushed to the hospital. He was (temporary) dead but they brought him back. As he was coming to, he said he had a vision of woman whom he never seen before. When we met the vision came back to him and he realized the woman was me. He thought it was weird but didn't say anything until recently. It came up when we were talking with our friends about weird and paranormal experiences we had. I laughed it off but he brought it up later. He said it was proof we were destined to meet and that I'm probably going to be his wife. I asked him how was that possible since we aren't even dating. He said we should start dating. If not now, then in the future.

It's been a week and I can't stop thinking about it. He hasn't brought it up again, but I feel uncomfortable around him. Is it weird or is it just me? We've been friends for three years and I don't want to end it over this. Should I just tell him the vision and dating thing makes me uncomfortable?

TL;DR: My friend saw me in a vision and thinks it's a sign we date and marry



Submitted April 04, 2019 at 03:04PM by notyourfantasygirl http://bit.ly/2HZZrVm
My friend [24M] claim he saw me [22F] in a vision and thinks it's a sign we should be together My friend [24M] claim he saw me [22F] in a vision and thinks it's a sign we should be together Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 05, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.