Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend (25m) and I (25f) just had a fight yesterday and I just realized that I tend to make the same mistakes (petty fights, lost of temper, mood swings etc) over and over again.

Of course I had progress over the last 8 years that we were together however a lot of stress really has flooding over me recently (med student responsibilities, family problems, monthly pms etc) which caused a lot of fights. I know that my personal problems and stresses are no excuse to such behavior however I’m really making a lot of progress (ex 1 min deep breathing before I argue). I feel that my progress is still not enough and it’s not keeping up. He deserves a more mature woman and I’m still far from that it’ll probably take me years to become one. I have so much in my plate right now and I don’t know what else to do.

Tldr: I always make the same mistakes all over again and I feel that my progress isn’t enough and it isn’t keeping up. My boyfriend deserves a more mature woman and I’m still far from that it’ll probably take me years to become one. I have so much in my plate right now I don’t know what else to do.



Submitted January 27, 2019 at 03:10AM by danicadabra_ http://bit.ly/2FNOgxS
My boyfriend (25m) and I (25f) just had a fight yesterday and I just realized that I tend to make the same mistakes (petty fights, lost of temper, mood swings etc) over and over again. My boyfriend (25m) and I (25f) just had a fight yesterday and I just realized that I tend to make the same mistakes (petty fights, lost of temper, mood swings etc) over and over again. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.