Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Why does my [20sM] boyfriend stop talking to me [20sF] whenever I mention something that he's done that has bothered me?

I'll keep it short and sweet, but I am so defeated by this.

Any time I tell my boyfriend something that has bothered me-- either something he said, did, etc., he stops talking to me and when he does say anything, it's in a snotty tone. It always sounds like he's frustrated when I have something 'negative' to say about something he has done.

I understand being frustrated, but why does he take it out on me? I approach everything in a neutral tone, I do not yell at him or make a huge scene, in fact I tell him quite calmly and just try to talk to him about it.. instead I get met with the cold shoulder for a couple of hours.

How can I approach this differently? How do I make him at least understand that going quiet and not talking to me makes me feel even worse?

Tl;DR that wasn't very long at all, but my bf doesn't talk to me and sounds frustrated whenever I have an issue.



Submitted January 27, 2019 at 06:08AM by Konnichi1234 http://bit.ly/2TfAMy8
Why does my [20sM] boyfriend stop talking to me [20sF] whenever I mention something that he's done that has bothered me? Why does my [20sM] boyfriend stop talking to me [20sF] whenever I mention something that he's done that has bothered me? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.