Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (27F) boyfriend (27M) being a fan of a model/celebrity - is this okay?

tl;dr: letting your SO be interact with a celebrity/model with some sort of sexual attraction

I was wondering what everyone's opinion is regarding your significant other looking at/gawking at/being a fan of attractive models/celebrities. I recently got into a serious relationship with my boyfriend and I've been noticing that his room has continued to be filled with pictures of a specific model.

I also recently saw that he occasionally post stories on his Instagram account tagging this model and citing her when she noticed him commenting. He likes every single picture on her account, even suggestive ones.

I recently also found out that he interacts with her directly and sends her stuff.

I'm not sure how to go about this. Should I just approach him and ask him about it? Is this normal? I am somewhat uncomfortable, but I also don't want to be a controling partner.



Submitted January 28, 2019 at 06:22AM by poledncr_doc http://bit.ly/2Umfzmb
My (27F) boyfriend (27M) being a fan of a model/celebrity - is this okay? My (27F) boyfriend (27M) being a fan of a model/celebrity - is this okay? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.