Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me( 22F) my (22M) bf wants to go to the gay sauna and I don't know how accept to share him with other people

Hi Everyone, my boyfriend (M22) and I (F22) have been in a relationship since September 2022 and everything is going very well. He came out to me as bi I would say 2-3 months after our relationship and I have always told him since then that he was fine the way he was.

He used to go to the gay sauna before we met and I told him he could go back when I was ready because he really liked it. He always told me that it could wait and that I didn't need to rush into agreeing to share him.

Tonight he went out with some friends, they had some alcohol and he confessed that he really missed it and couldn't live without it. He had always told me that he could do without it but he lied to me so as not to hurt my feelings. He is also sure that he can't feel love towards men, he just likes gay sex a lot.

My problem is that I'm having a hard time dealing with the fact that I have to share him with other people. I'm afraid that I'll be disgusted with him and won't want to be physically close to him after he goes to the gay sauna. I don't want to leave him. Since leaving him is far from being an option i need help to qccept the situation because i don't want to deprive him from gay sex either. But having to share him with other people hurts me so much , its like a fire is burning in my chest. Thanks for Reading ♥️

TL;DR! my boyfriend wants to go to the gay sauna, he tells me he can't do without. But the idea of sharing him with other people makes me feel very bad. But since leaving him is absolutely not an option for me, I think I have to try to accept the situation but I don't know how to do it.



Submitted May 02, 2023 at 08:23PM by CatSimsPlayer https://ift.tt/VoKgBMz
Me( 22F) my (22M) bf wants to go to the gay sauna and I don't know how accept to share him with other people Me( 22F) my (22M) bf wants to go to the gay sauna and I don't know how accept to share him with other people Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 03, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.