Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My crush [23F] and I [23M] are watching a show tonight, but a friend [22M] wants to come over too. What should I do?

I wanna start off by saying I've already confessed my feelings to her and... well she said she sees me as a close friend, but that's about it. And yet, my birthday was yesterday and let's just say I got a little tipsy which resulted in me getting into a rather spicy dance with her. She asked me to "thrust a bit more" since I was behind her, but I was too hammered to hear her properly and she didn't want to repeat herself. Only later did I find out what exactly she was saying. Now I feel like she's either leading me on or is legitimately developing feelings.

With that in mind, we're going to watch the season finale of a popular show tonight and her roommate might be too busy reading, so she suggested watching it in my dorm room instead. Problem is, one more friend is very likely coming over too, which means it won't be just the two of us. I don't know what to do, because I was betting on it being just the two of us and I don't wanna tell my friend "hey, cancel your plans cause I want you to do me a solid". It'd feel like I'm basically telling him to go away.

Advice is much needed.

TL;DR: Am potentially watching a show with my crush, but a friend might be coming over as well. I don't know what to do.

EDIT: It's been done and dealt with. Thank you for the advice.



Submitted May 18, 2023 at 03:59AM by ikindaneedthis https://ift.tt/y4DCTrv
My crush [23F] and I [23M] are watching a show tonight, but a friend [22M] wants to come over too. What should I do? My crush [23F] and I [23M] are watching a show tonight, but a friend [22M] wants to come over too. What should I do? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 18, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.