Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (34M) ex gf (36F) seems convinced that every ex is a narcissist

First off, I know it's not my problem. We've been broken up for years now, and we've both had relationships subsequently. Hell, she got married, then divorced in the time since. And no, I don't want to get back with her.

This is mostly curiosity, really. I'm trying to understand what's going on, and see if this kind of thing is common or normal. It just seems so WTF to me that I just had to ask.

So anyway, over the past year, she's been pretty active on social media. Most of what she posts are reposts of tiktok videos, articles, and Instagram reels. It's almost all about relationships, and specifically about narcissists and abusive partners. Sometimes it's also about what a healthy relationship looks like, but the general theme is: "everyone who pissed me off is a narcissist, an abuser, and gaslighter".

She made flurries of posts referring to her ex husband, with the reposts of all those "abusive relationship" videos. After a period of time, she starts dating again, and a few months later, they break up and same thing again: ex boyfriend is mentioned in a flurry of posts about narcissists, abusers, etc.

What's up with this? Does she think she's performing a community service by sharing all those videos? Is she trying to validate her own experiences in this way? Is she doing it as a way to exact revenge against asshole exes?

So, tl;dr I looked at an exes social media (yeah yeah we all do it) and saw that every time a relationship ends, she posts all kinds of material on abuse and narcissism and I don't know why.



Submitted May 20, 2023 at 08:24PM by Good-Finish-3100 https://ift.tt/oCG1hrH
My (34M) ex gf (36F) seems convinced that every ex is a narcissist My (34M) ex gf (36F) seems convinced that every ex is a narcissist Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 21, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.