Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Girlfriend (24f) angry that I (24m) gave her an ultimatum

I have been with my gf for 2 years now. She has been cheated on in the past and has had problems with insecurity. When we had been together around 6 months I went away with some friends I had not seen in a while. The first night I was there was fine and then the next day she mentioned she kept convincing herself I had cheated and basically started an argument causing me to cut my trip short. When I got back she apologised repeatedly.

I have not seen those friends since as we live in different parts of the country. One of them is visiting another not too far from me in a couple of weeks and they've invited me up for the night. I mentioned it to my gf that I'd be going. Later that night she started "jokingly" asking if I'm going to cheat and I straight away told her not to go on about that. I said she knows I'm not going to cheat and to not bring it up again. She said I overreacted since she was only joking so I mentioned the last time I saw them and asked if she was only joking then. I told her that we would be over if she does the same thing she did last time because I'm not having another trip ruined.

She said I was out of order giving her an ultimatum and that I know she's not going to do it. I told her she has nothing to worry about then but the fact she's mentioning cheating already doesn't give me much confidence so I am just making it clear now what will happen if she does the same thing again.

She just repeated that I was unfair and out of order by giving her an ultimatum. Does anyone have any advice on how to handle this?

tl;dr my gf previously ruined a weekend away with my friends by accusing me of cheating. I'm going to see the same friends this month and she "jokingly" brough up cheating so I told her we would be over if she did the same thing again but she said I'm out of order giving her an ultimatum. Does anyone have any advice?



Submitted May 11, 2023 at 05:03AM by IntelligentAlgae2333 https://ift.tt/6ZhdVKz
Girlfriend (24f) angry that I (24m) gave her an ultimatum Girlfriend (24f) angry that I (24m) gave her an ultimatum Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 11, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.