Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I stay in a sexless relationship

I (28)f and my boyfriend (31)m have been dating for 1&1/2 years. We have a pretty serious relationship where marriage and moving in together we’re being discussed. However we’ve had a long standing issue of him not being sexually attracted to me . My bf is very particular in the clothes that he wants me to wear but every now and then I like to wear things that I personally like but he can’t stand it. His stance is that a woman needs to give up what she wants to please her man. Our stance in clothing is not all that different, he likes sexy outfits all the time and is very particular about the type of clothing but I prefer preppy/cutesy or comfortable clothes . Although it seems stupid , it ended up being a point of argument for us all the time to the point where he has decided he can’t be sexy attracted to me. Now it’s not like I didn’t try to be what he wanted and dress how he wanted (although I often got it wrong) but the overall issue is I’m not sexy enough in general. He said I’m “too clean and classy”. He has decided he is ok with never having sex again in order to stay with me but I’m not. I think it’s a recipe for disaster eventually someone will cheat right? But I also believe that if I keep trying he might want me again Is it worth it to keep trying?

TL;DR Summary: My bf doesn’t find me sexy anymore but is willing to keep dating me . I don’t want to settle for a sexless relationship but believe he might change. Is it worth continuing?



Submitted May 05, 2023 at 05:31AM by midnight_sunshine13 https://ift.tt/a5inUJc
Should I stay in a sexless relationship Should I stay in a sexless relationship Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 05, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.