Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My ( 20F ) boyfriend ( 26M ) loses it on me for dropping things

My boyfriend lives in an apartment and we have people below us. My boyfriend literally loses it when I accidentally drop something my phone will slide off the bed and he’ll start yelling at me telling me I don’t learn and that I’m stupid. Yet he drops things all the time and I’ve said before “ if that was me dropping that you’d lose it “ cause I get tired of it and I try to purposely make an effort not to drop stuff because I know it bothers him but here here and there I’ll drop something and he’ll get so mad at me “ oh my god! Fuck your stupid “ stuff like that which makes me angry cause what makes him think it’s okay to speak to me like that and it was an accident. We do have people below us who have complained before but the times they’ve complained have been when he’s yelling at me or he’s dropping stuff. I can’t take me having to be careful with everything I touch in fear that’s he’s going to scream at me for accidentally dropping something. I understand having respect for his apartment and not wanting him to get complaints why would he not understand it’s an accident

Tldr: my boyfriend loses it on me when I drop things in his apartment



Submitted May 14, 2023 at 11:12PM by throwRA223333 https://ift.tt/FDif73K
My ( 20F ) boyfriend ( 26M ) loses it on me for dropping things My ( 20F ) boyfriend ( 26M ) loses it on me for dropping things Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 15, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.