Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Girl (22f)keeps making tik toks about me

Hello all,

I 22m) broke up with this girl 22f) a few weeks ago and she has kept making tik toks about me. One of my friends sent me one, and now I am finding it hard not to look. They are all grossly misrepresenting what happened, and are incredibly mean and immature, but she doesn’t mention me by name so I don’t think there is much I can do. Has anyone had to deal with a situation like this? Any way I can get myself to stop wanting to see the horrible things she’s saying?

I appreciate your thoughts in advance.

Tl;dr: ex keeps making tik toks and I just can’t stop watching. Any advice appreciated



Submitted May 18, 2023 at 03:03PM by Apprehensive_Grade_1 https://ift.tt/SOFlDTB
Girl (22f)keeps making tik toks about me Girl (22f)keeps making tik toks about me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 19, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.