Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I (30F) break up with my gf (28F) of five years because of her inability to save for our future?

Me (30F) and my girlfriend (28F) have been together for around 5 years now. She moved in with me and my parents during the pandemic so we could save for a deposit on a house together. We both work from home in decently paid jobs - I have managed to save a good chunk but she has saved virtually nothing over the last few years. I found out she was on gambling sites for a while and spending around 100 a day. I said I'd get her help and she's deleted the accounts and stopped completely.

She's now moved out into a shared house because she said it will make her feel more responsible and give her the push she needs to save ...I ask her how she's getting on with saving once in a while but she's still barely saved anything and continues to spend on takeaways, clothes, shoes, and expensive gifts for people.

I love her and she supports me in so many other ways (I struggle with anxiety), we have a really great relationship together but this is getting really frustrating. I'm seeing my peers settling down, getting married, getting houses together and planning for a family and I feel so behind them right now.

I want to have a family and as a 30 year old woman I am now starting to panic. Stability and security is really important to me and I need to feel that to feel settled and able to start a family. I'm thinking about whether I should end the relationship and look for another partner - but I worry I won't be able to find anyone at this age and is it better to just stay with her?

TLDR: Should I break up with my girlfriend of 5 years because of her inability to save for the future?



Submitted May 12, 2023 at 03:50AM by Ordinary_Nerve_8531 https://ift.tt/dfgLRGi
Should I (30F) break up with my gf (28F) of five years because of her inability to save for our future? Should I (30F) break up with my gf (28F) of five years because of her inability to save for our future? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 12, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.