Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Fiancé is terrible with money

My (M24) fiancé (f24) is terrible with money and it angers me. She insists we spend money on stupid stuff we don’t need. For example recently she made me go half with her on patio furniture which I didn’t even really want and wouldn’t stop complaining until I agreed.

The most recent debacle that has me mad beyond means is she called me asking in a very demanding way that I loan her money to purchase t swift tickets from some person she found online. I say it’s a bad idea and likely a scam and that we should be saving money for our honeymoon (which so far I’m the only one who has saved anything for it). She then gets mad at me and I give her the money to avoid an argument. Turns out it was a scam.

It angers me even more that it seems like things like the honeymoon are on the back burner in her mind apparently while selfish things like a Taylor swift concert take priority spending wise.

I guess I’m looking for advice to deal with this. Is there something I can do to stop her from being terrible with money?

TL;DR: my fiancé is a terrible spender and idk how to make it stop



Submitted May 02, 2023 at 08:32PM by Ok_Philosopher7251 https://ift.tt/cPTxwC5
Fiancé is terrible with money Fiancé is terrible with money Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 03, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.