Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Mother says she is sick and dying but refuses to go to hospital or doctor

Basically what the title says. I really just wanted to come on here and rant because this has been going on for years. I (25) still live at home with my mom (60). Over the past years she has told me how she doesn’t feel well but it has gotten much worse recently. She tells me how she is dying and how she has all these problems such as cancer and copd. She hasn’t been to the doctor since about 2016 I should add.

Anyways, my problem is that it seems to have gotten worse since I got a full time job and started trying to take care of myself more such as going to the gym and going out with friends more. Everyday when I come home she goes into a screaming fit about how I don’t do anything for her and now I won’t be here in her final days. I’ve tried to do what I can for her, but I feel there’s only so much I can do before it gets to a point where she needs to go to a hospital. She refuses because “she knows what’s wrong, but she doesn’t want to know how long she has left” and things along those lines. I’m at a loss on what I’m supposed to do because she makes me feel guilty now for having a job and going out and for not being here for her, yet she won’t get any help.

TL;DR mother won’t get help and is “dying” and is upset i’m not with her 24/7



Submitted May 08, 2023 at 10:57PM by noobsalad420 https://ift.tt/xphTeYC
Mother says she is sick and dying but refuses to go to hospital or doctor Mother says she is sick and dying but refuses to go to hospital or doctor Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 09, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.