Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (45F) husband (44M) had an emotional affair with a coworker (29F). We have 5 children. How do I move past this?

My (45F) husband (44M) had an emotional affair with a coworker (29F). We have 5 children. How do I move past this?

10 years ago, I gave him a hall pass for sex. He’s never used the hall pass, and neither have I. Prior to any hall pass usage, it requires my approval.

About two months ago, my husband confessed to me that he had developed a close emotional bond with a younger coworker. They work closely together every day. I went through their text messages where he confesses on multiple accounts to being in love with her and how much he adores her. Towards the more recent text messages, there’s sexting. This was a full blown emotional affair/cheating.

The coworker knew about me, however from reading the text messages, it appears that she knew my husband and I had a different kind of marriage. However, continually asks if his and her relationship is alright with me. My husband reassures her at times and other times confesses that he still needs to tell me.

I’m utterly heartbroken and don’t know how to move forward past this and continue this marriage. We are to start counseling, but the two still work together.

TDLR: My (45F) husband (44M) had an emotional affair with a coworker (29F). We have 5 children. How do I move past this?



Submitted May 01, 2023 at 05:01PM by Whole_Mission_365 https://ift.tt/n7i9uwa
My (45F) husband (44M) had an emotional affair with a coworker (29F). We have 5 children. How do I move past this? My (45F) husband (44M) had an emotional affair with a coworker (29F). We have 5 children. How do I move past this? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 02, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.