Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Would he (M/39) really string me (F/36) along for 4 years?

seriously. four years. I know the other question is why would someone put up with being strung along for that long, but it’s because it was confusing as hell. His words were SO sweet and he seemed so genuine. And he always had a reason for his disinterested seeming actions - his ADHD, his anxiety and depression, his stressful life events (which all seemed plausible). It started off pretty intense and then over the years kept fading and fading. Weeks of not answering texts. I suggested multiple times that I noticed this happening and that if he needed space or felt like it wasn’t the right time to date it was ok, but he always SWORE he wanted to be with me. I felt so torn because I care deeply for him and he was saying everything I wanted to hear. I also felt like i would be be the asshole for breaking up with him because of mental health issues. However, when he totally blew me off when I was going through an incredibly difficult time in my personal life I finally broke things off because regardless of what was going on I wasn’t getting my needs met… but I’m just so confused by everything. Was it all a lie?? Was it all just the worlds longest breadcrumbing mindfuck? Did he genuinely care but was unable to show it? Did his adhd make him unable to maintain a connection? Does anyone have any insight or experience with a situation like this? It’s making me feel like I’ve been an absolute idiot.

TL;DR was it mental health issues making him act disinterested, or was he playing mind games



Submitted May 20, 2023 at 06:42PM by Glittered_dragon https://ift.tt/54adkx2
Would he (M/39) really string me (F/36) along for 4 years? Would he (M/39) really string me (F/36) along for 4 years? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 21, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.