Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

UPDATE I don’t know how to find my fiancé attractive now

Here is my original post: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/136qcg8/i_dont_know_how_to_find_my_fianc%C3%A9_attractive_now/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1

Thank you to everyone who replied and gave me kind words of encouragement. I ended the engagement and relationship two nights ago. After I made that post, we kept trying to work things out but we both admitted to being checked out of the relationship. A lot of dirty laundry was being aired out and it made breaking things off easier. It’s been hard - I know I’m making the right decision for myself but I’m still grieving the relationship.

Thank you again to everyone who helped and put so much into perspective. I’m looking forward to healing and falling in love with myself again (:

TL;DR: just a thank you to everyone from my previous post



Submitted May 12, 2023 at 02:43AM by Terrible-Post5458 https://ift.tt/2s9hbiN
UPDATE I don’t know how to find my fiancé attractive now UPDATE I don’t know how to find my fiancé attractive now Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 12, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.