Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (25M) haven't kissed (27F) in 4 dates

Hey, I (25M) this girl (27F) through a dating app and it seems like I just can't get that first kiss. We've been on 4 dates now. All of them went really well lots of laughing and flowing conversations but I just can't bring myself to make the first move. I get way too anxious and i feel like even asking her for consent is too much. The worst part is that I had other relationships before and always had the balls to go for one... Do you guys think i blew my chances with her ? How do get over the anxiety of making the first move ? I need help ....

Tldr : i haven't kissed this girl in 4 dates and am worried that i blew it



Submitted May 04, 2023 at 08:37PM by DoctorBNT https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/1389jl8/i_25m_havent_kissed_27f_in_4_dates/?utm_source=ifttt
I (25M) haven't kissed (27F) in 4 dates I (25M) haven't kissed (27F) in 4 dates Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 05, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.