Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [23F] mother was annoying but is this common in parents and is this abuse or acceptable?

I [23F] just wrote this so I'm just going to copy paste it.
"My mother would compare me to my friends, tell me I act like a baby, tell me she talks about my behavior negatively behind my back, tell my friends what I do wrong when they come over, tell me "why can't you do it! It's easy, hurry! I don't have time for this". She was always scolding me for something. She was very annoying. When I would refuse to do as she says she would call me lazy, ungrateful and spoiled. When I tried to share my anxieties with her she would often laugh at me and say I have nothing to worry about and just stop thinking about it. As soon as she would say my name I knew I would get scolded. I would put tape on my door to keep her from coming inside my room without knocking, then she would hit the door very loudly and scream at me to open the door while screaming the stuff described above. She was always in a hurry and would always try to make us hurry too. She would never apologize and always wanted to win arguments even if they mattered. I thought I was a bad kid. There's probably a lot more I do not remember. Also this is all before age 12."
It's also important to say that my mother wasn't a very loving person, like she wouldn't express affection. And quite honestly I never really liked her. I don't want to talk about after age 12 because obviously, I mean, our "relationship" got much worse.
TL;DR: My mother was annoying snd wasn't loving so is this common in parents and is this okay?



Submitted May 16, 2023 at 01:17AM by BenedithBe https://ift.tt/suaZzgM
My [23F] mother was annoying but is this common in parents and is this abuse or acceptable? My [23F] mother was annoying but is this common in parents and is this abuse or acceptable? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 16, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.