Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (23F) am not my boyfriend’s (20M) type

EDIT: he’s turning 21 and no i ain’t some creeps dating young boys lol

Hi everyone! Hoping to get some advice or guidance on this:

I’ve been with my boyfriend for close to 9 months now and very early on in our relationship, I asked him what’s his ideal type and he said that he had no preference.

These days, he has been hinting how his ‘ideal girl’ are blondes with blue eyes. I am Asian, so obviously, I am neither. He would make remarks on ‘how i would look prettier in blonde’, or how he wished i would dye my hair blonde for him???

He would always comment how my blonde friends are pretty, and when I get annoyed and asked if he wants their @ instead, he would decline and say how I’m cuter???

I have told him countless of times that I have no intention of dyeing my hair blonde as it doesn’t suit me.

Recently, we had gotten into an argument because of this and out of anger. I commented on how he should have dated one of his past-fwbs (before we turned exclusive) since they fit into his ideal type. Instead of trying to solve this issue, he said something like ‘My FWBs are prettier than you, but I like your personality more’???????? I don’t know if he said this out of pettinesses, but my self-esteem took a blow from this.

Has anyone been through something like this or have any advice/insights on how I should approach this with him?

TL;DR: my boyfriend’s ideal type are blondes and he has been jokingly asking me to dye my hair to fit into his ‘type’



Submitted May 16, 2023 at 09:00PM by Accomplished_Ask_309 https://ift.tt/kAuo1bv
I (23F) am not my boyfriend’s (20M) type I (23F) am not my boyfriend’s (20M) type Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 17, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.